CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

dandybandy

17th November 2014, 12:17
I'm so glad (well relieved would be nearer the mark) that others have found it hard recently. I was beginning to think I'd left my brain either in Sicily or on one of the trains therefrom. I've managed to struggle through eventually and as usual am stuck on just a simple one, 22across, SHOW, NOT A PARTY. I have ? E? E?. A hint would be appreciated. Chrise, if you read this, a couple of months ago you sent me a link to guardian crossword help. Could you possibly send it again? I've managed to lose it. Thanks in anticipation.
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

scorpiojo

17th November 2014, 12:26
A word for show minus the a
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th November 2014, 12:28
Do you mean this, dandybandy?
http://www.fifteensquared.net/
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

dandybandy

17th November 2014, 12:46
Thanks Scorpiojo for your revelation and to you Chrise for the link. I think that was the one or one very similar, though looking at it, one might as well not be tempted to think too hard and go straight to the answers and where does that leave us masochists?
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th November 2014, 13:09
I only look at fifteensquared when I've finished (or given up!)
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th November 2014, 13:33
Apologies for bringing last weeks Xword back to the front. The computers here at the library have been out of action for the past 5 days and I am still left with one undone 16A Comedy actor to advise changes to town (7,6) I have ?I?D?O? D?V?R?. I expect some of you have already finished this weeks puzzle and I have yet to buy the RT. An absolutely beautiful day here. Hope you all have the same.
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

eiderjag

18th November 2014, 13:37
Windsor Davies from various 'comedy' shows.
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

mondrian

18th November 2014, 13:41
Thank you eiderjag for putting me out of my misery. May see you again for todays Xword.
28 of 28  -   Report This Post