CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ajh

8th February 2010, 21:45
silly boy -if you want more prize crosswords The FT has two cryptic and one general knowledge a week Cryptics are very similar to an "easy" Guardian I think they use the same setters -
http://www.ft.com/arts/crossword I highlight the crossword and then manipulate in print preview before printing
regards
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

ajh

8th February 2010, 21:51
silly boy cancel that last bit I have just tried it It is now more user friendly -just a case of picking the one you want and printing it It has been a while since I have used it
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

silly boy

9th February 2010, 11:29
Thanks for that AJH ...... my wife will go mad now ..... with me having more crosswords to do ! lol ;o)
I enjoyed doing the Spectator crosswords ..... I thought I was good ..... I only asked for answers to three clues ! lol
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

ajh

9th February 2010, 13:00
My wife says I am "obsessed" with crosswords I counter by saying that it is far better than drinking,gambling etc and extremely cheap(bar the cost of stamps)I also put her name as well as my own when entering to placate her-she also has an annoying habit at getting ones I am stuck on to finish them even though she has no interest in the word play etc. Well done on the Spectator -if you go to the link I gave before you can get one every Thursday The "themes" have ranged from airlines to Thomas the Tank Engine with Spielberg films as well -the title hints at the theme and quite often you have to highlight different parts of the crossword including once the actual crossword number -that is part of the fun.
Regards happy crosswording!
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

silly boy

9th February 2010, 13:11
Thanks AJH ..... I use the same reasoning with my wife ! lol
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

silly boy

16th February 2010, 14:48
I'm bored again ..... are there any mid-week prize crosswords I can down-load and send off ? Thanks.
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

ajt

16th February 2010, 15:04
Hello Silly boy - I just googled "prize crosswords to download" and first on the page was "crosswordpuzzles" with a list - you may find something there new to you.
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

silly boy

16th February 2010, 15:17
Thanks AJT .... will look, but I think I've been there before. lol
18 of 18  -   Report This Post