CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

12th October 2014, 15:50
Thanks, ginge. I still need to know about mattrom's - "not being around to vote" doesn't exclude the entry, does it?
11 of 23  -   Report This Post

ginge

12th October 2014, 15:54
Why not vote with a proviso (and 2nd choice) and leave it to either paul as host and/or mattrom to confirm before the deadline.
12 of 23  -   Report This Post

chrise

12th October 2014, 15:56
OK

mattrom @3

(backup isala @6)
13 of 23  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

12th October 2014, 16:55
OK, same as chris:
mattrom @ 3, backup isala @ (sorry, forgotten the number)
14 of 23  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

12th October 2014, 16:57
...............actually she was number 6!
15 of 23  -   Report This Post

mattrom

12th October 2014, 22:39
Thanks for the votes, Chrise and GK, but I'm not sure if I'll be around next weekend or not, so the vote should go to Isala@6. (Would have been my choice)

16 of 23  -   Report This Post

paul

12th October 2014, 23:03
OK! The result of this weekends (rather disjointed) Peer Review appears to be a win for Isala with his/her enigmatic

Sexy girl in sexy dance is courteous

Your prize is a sweet little sketch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upEBdKFGlPg

Please confirm you are able to host next weekends competition. If not, perhaps Chris could do the honours as it looked as if he would win by default for quite a time!?
17 of 23  -   Report This Post

isala

13th October 2014, 06:52
Thank you for the votes and the sketch!

I would be happy for Chrise to host next week's competition - I'm still very new at this, and Chrise has contributed longer. Another time . . .
18 of 23  -   Report This Post

chrise

13th October 2014, 08:02
I don't follow that, paul, unless you meant that mine was the only entry!

Perhaps GK would like to take it on, unless we can persuade isala to do it after all?

How many more weeks are we going to give it? I don't think that it's worth the effort if there are only going to be 3 1/2 entrants.
19 of 23  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13th October 2014, 09:45
That's very noble of you, chris, but you realize, if I'm to take over (tho' I don't see why exactly) then you'd have to help me as usual! Of course alternatively we could let it rest for a while, as with so few participants it becomes questionable whether the vote is worth much at all.So I do in fact have an idea, but am not particularly keen to
keep it going at the moment. What do the others think under these circumstances?
20 of 23  -   Report This Post