CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

doglet

10th September 2014, 08:43
crossword solver keeps freezing and i have to log off to get back to my my screen any one has similar snags
1 of 18  -   Report This Post

portiaa

10th September 2014, 09:00
I've been having the same problem for a while - "unresponsive script" messages - and have just reported it .

I assume it's all those "busy" ads causing it. Shame - it's making the site virtually unusable.

Hope something can be done.
2 of 18  -   Report This Post

leapy

10th September 2014, 09:52
I am also having problems with this I hope it will be cured as soon as possible as it is very annoying
3 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrisg

10th September 2014, 09:57
I am using IE and I am not having any problems. You might want to try switching on ActiveX filtering if you are using IE...it might solve the problem
4 of 18  -   Report This Post

harrhy

10th September 2014, 10:30
How do I switch off Active x filtering?
The screen has frozen twice this morning and is driving me to distraction
5 of 18  -   Report This Post

harrhy

10th September 2014, 10:31
Sorry I meant switch on Active x
You can see I'm distracted
6 of 18  -   Report This Post

rosalind

10th September 2014, 12:48
Thank you for that, jazzy (and maybe someone else, I daren't go back to check). I have turned on the filtering but I still sometimes get that the site is not responding due to a long running script. There's a button to disable it but it doesn't work
xR
8 of 18  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

10th September 2014, 13:08
hi Ros
Several other forum members have experienced the same "long running script" problem. just in case admin. have not seen this thread I have sent a link to them.
9 of 18  -   Report This Post

rusty

10th September 2014, 13:53
That is a good link, Jazzgirl.
I shall bear it in mind for when/if I ever get my laptop back from repair shop!
10 of 18  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » problem