CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

dougglos

5th September 2014, 15:08
My pleasure! Just waiting for confirmation of what we all seem to believe is the situation, and then will be ready to post off my entry.
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

dougglos

14th September 2014, 21:42
Have just received the following emailed reply from Neville Mizen, after his holiday, which I think confirms all our thoughts!! Regards.

"Hi, Douglas, yes, 70 should obviously be 11 letters. Typing error, I'm afraid. I'm clearly cracking up! Still, my error rate over 4,400 clues is not too bad!
All the best,
Neville"
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

mugs

14th September 2014, 21:50
Thank you for doing that Dougglos, I hope everyone gets a chance to read or hear about it. Also thanks to Neville for all his hard work and fiendish clues!
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

elle

14th September 2014, 21:55
Yes, thanks, Dougglos.
Although we all knew we were correct(!), it's always nice to have it officially confirmed.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

anotheray

15th September 2014, 18:56
Thanks dougglos, and as elle has said it's nice to have confirmation.
Surprised to see so many people seem well advanced in this quiz - I have only recently begun and still have a lot to do, although number 70 did confuse me
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

dougglos

16th September 2014, 13:48
Yes, I must admit that clue 70 gave me a bit of a worry when I first read it, but at least we are now all much happier - after Neville Mizen has confirmed our suspicions - following his return from his "travels!!!"
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

haeremai18

16th September 2014, 16:28
Anotheray: I too am surprised that so many people are well on with this quiz. Have only got 19 so far and certainly not finding it very easy and was glad to hear about No 70. I know a few people who do the quiz but don't use our forum so will need to pass the message on.
17 of 17  -   Report This Post