CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mattrom

27th July 2014, 21:03
Congratulations, Syzygy and thanks to Paul for stepping in.
Thanks also to Rosalind for the vote and Syzygy for the thought.
Hope Les is on the mend.
31 of 37  -   Report This Post

busby

27th July 2014, 22:03
Thanks for the vote Mattrom
Crongrats Syz

Thanks Paul
32 of 37  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

28th July 2014, 00:09
Best wishes les

great clue syz just the right combinaion of head scrstch and penny drop

nice work paul stepping in
33 of 37  -   Report This Post

oblib

28th July 2014, 21:07
Well done Syzygy,thank you Paul for hosting.Best wishes Les for a speedy recovery.
34 of 37  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2014, 19:29
Cheers Paul for taking the baton at short notice, nice choice of word and a good turn out.
Sorry I missed the PR vote again but got took back in to hozzy with a flare up of the existing problem I had before. Just anti-biotics for now, don't fancy faffing about with surgery again, fingers crossed. I'll get on with the JE ASAP, back at work so maybe weekend again.
Sorry I missed your call Paul, my phone is stuck on vibrate so I keep missing people.
Thanks all for the kind words. Les40
35 of 37  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2014, 19:29
Cheers Paul for taking the baton at short notice, nice choice of word and a good turn out.
Sorry I missed the PR vote again but got took back in to hozzy with a flare up of the existing problem I had before. Just anti-biotics for now, don't fancy faffing about with surgery again, fingers crossed. I'll get on with the JE ASAP, back at work so maybe weekend again.
Sorry I missed your call Paul, my phone is stuck on vibrate so I keep missing people.
Thanks all for the kind words. Les40
36 of 37  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th July 2014, 20:47
Hope things improve, les - best wishes.
37 of 37  -   Report This Post