CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sarah

22nd January 2010, 22:17
AS SUBJECT
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

jean

23rd January 2010, 13:41
There appears to be 2 Jeans on board, it wasn't me! you scary person.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

mamya

23rd January 2010, 14:01
Jean, don`t go there (I did the other evening to my peril) best left!!

No disrespect intended Sarah!
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrisg

23rd January 2010, 14:07
Jean. There are a number of people signing in as Chris. So a couple of months ago I changed my sign in to chrisg...maybe you should change your sign in to Jean1 or something similar !
Rgds
chrisg
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

jean two

23rd January 2010, 15:01
A recent thread hit by gremlins, you are right of course Mamya and I regret being hasty, thanks for the suggestion Chrisg, as you can see, I have done as you suggested.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

jean

23rd January 2010, 15:42
what is wrong with 'help needed please'
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

23rd January 2010, 15:59
One explanation can be found in http://www.crosswordsolver.org/forum/39833/font-colorff3333iposting-hints-for-this-forumifont" target="_blank">this thread.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

big dave

23rd January 2010, 16:15
//what is wrong with 'help needed please'?//

If you didn't need help you would be unlikely to be on this forum, so the subject is conveying no information. This means that in order to know the nature of the question you need to open the thread. Some people, myself included, pay fleeting visits and do not wish to read every thread. I personally only very occasionally dabble in quizzes as opposed to crosswords. I'm sure I'm not the only one who frequently ignores any vague subject and concentrates on those who have had the courtesy to indicate concisely the nature of their question.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post