CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

13th September 2013, 20:48
Yup you are right, okay enough of the wine to celebrate my first week at work - any excuse :) And you want me to submit a clue I can't even spell T x
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th September 2013, 20:55
Maybe you were thinking of 'Bill Tennant' the old TV presenter :)

Here's an old chestnut:

http://www.hiddenglasgow.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5056
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th September 2013, 21:04
Unbelievable RE,and what a coincidence, and this is true, when my family moved up to Glasgow we lived in a tiny bedsit (Westbourne Gdns Glasgow) and Bill Tennant lived beside us in a huge house - well it seemed huge I was only four. He was the face of STV at the time and for many years later.
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th September 2013, 21:28
Fantastic emrach, You'll remember John Toye then :)
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th September 2013, 22:24
Absolutely oh the memories of drunken TV presenters only in Glasgow!!!! Right I am off too bed, this work is is hard going, lovely as always chatting to you. Be good and take care Tx
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

syzygy

14th September 2013, 00:04
Hello, RE. Hope you are up & about again.

You should post the above link on "Poser of the Day".
Laughed myself silly.
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

busby

14th September 2013, 03:34
Great link Redelf.....More please.
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

14th September 2013, 12:08
@emrach - I think I'll change my middle name to 'controversy' as it seems to follow me around:)

There was me teasing you about misspelling Tennent and poor old samgamgee going through the wringer on Peer Review. I think he made the wrong decision but it was very admirable. Poor chrise as well.
18 of 18  -   Report This Post