CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

13th September 2013, 18:08
Hi Re

Well this lady has returned to the world of full-time work
and I have just finished my first week. Loved your word for Peer Review but couldn't get my head around constructing a clue, hopefully when I am in a routine will be able to make time either that hire a housekeeper, dog walker and cook:) Hope you are well x
1 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

13th September 2013, 18:11
Hi emrach
Are congratulations or commiserations called for?
2 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th September 2013, 18:19
Congratulations ChrisE I think! Its a lovely project which helps people gain skills - as volunteers - to help them move into employment and builds on social interactions.
I am the Finance officer so it may not last much longer!!!
See nothing changes you ask a simple question and I ramble on:) Hope all is well with you. x
3 of 18  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

13th September 2013, 18:37
In absolute admiration XXX Go girl XXXX
4 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th September 2013, 19:07
Hey girl - well done (I will send you details of my bank a/c shortly). Seriously, I hope it all works out well for you :)

However, it doesn't give you the excuse to renege on Peer Review - especially when I'm setting (same for you bobs mum, Rosalind et al) LOL
5 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

13th September 2013, 19:55
All the best with the project, emrach.

I'm fine - just back from a golfing holiday.
6 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th September 2013, 20:07
I know RE I should have made the effort for you but hey you got lots of great clues - far too clever for me!!! I will be popping in now and again - okay every night to see what is going on - but hopefully in a couple a weeks back in the game.

Thanks ChrisE and of course Bobsmum x
7 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th September 2013, 20:13
Don't disappear off the forum T - I for one will miss your input and friendship xx :)
8 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th September 2013, 20:37
RE you will never get rid of me I am of course the naff anagram queen of the forum and JE:) And still waiting for that visit to Tennants in Byres Rd T x
9 of 18  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th September 2013, 20:43
I thought it was 'Tennents' :)
10 of 18  -   Report This Post