CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

9th August 2013, 20:00
Just looked, sorry Samgamgee :)
71 of 101  -   Report This Post

samgamgee

9th August 2013, 20:05
Emrach, please accept my apologies if I have upset you. I have only been trying to keep the rest of the participants up to date with the voting process and as you have the last vote I was merely stating a fact in my previous post.

Rambler, can you please confirm that you are using 'display' as an anagram indicator
72 of 101  -   Report This Post

rambler

9th August 2013, 20:11
Hi, sgg - I used 'display of' as the indicator
73 of 101  -   Report This Post

emrach

9th August 2013, 20:20
Samgamgee

You haven't upset me at all so no apologies required. And in fact when I read your post I was glad you had said I had the deciding vote so I didn't look back - at the votes but of course the clues - and voted accordingly:)
74 of 101  -   Report This Post

samgamgee

9th August 2013, 20:36
Good evening everyone and sorry for the delay. It has been very difficult to decide who will be this week's winner and I do wish that the honours could be shared between Ixion and Rambler. However, there can only be one winner and that is Rambler with:

'Affected display of coarsest pinup removing pants'

Congratulations Rambler and commiserations Ixion

As it has (again) been a close contest, I would like to award 2 prizes to be shared between the winner and the runner up.

The first is a genteel collection of outtakes from the Lord of the Rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfvDsYCCww4

The second is an MTV award ceremony starring Gollum. Be warned, the ‘F’ word (albeit censored) appears regularly, so I hope no-one is offended. I think it is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNCLIC4-YFU

Thanks to everyone for participating, see you all next week
75 of 101  -   Report This Post

rambler

9th August 2013, 20:50
Thanks aristo, , rossim, mrw, emrach and of course sgg for the votes.

Respect, ixion - another cliffhanger.

Really enjoyed the prizes.
76 of 101  -   Report This Post

ginge

9th August 2013, 20:51
Lovely teasing strip rambler (and thanks for the mention), well done samg, gollum rocks. Cheers BBM2 your boogie band were at number 2 in my hit parade.
77 of 101  -   Report This Post

emrach

9th August 2013, 20:56
Congrats Rambler and Ixion. Thanks to Samgamgee for the word and the clips especially the second one:)

Thanks ChrisE for the vote x
78 of 101  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

9th August 2013, 20:57
Congrats, Rambler;thanks for word & clips to the organizer; and thanks to imagcq for the vote! till next week!
79 of 101  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

9th August 2013, 20:58
Congrats rambler and thanks for the vote fieryjack :)

@samgamgee - gollum clip - excellent!!
80 of 101  -   Report This Post