CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

6th August 2013, 17:16
Hi gypsygirl
21a is another name for Okra
13d there is another meaning to the word "frog" (apart from the amphibian) It is part of a horse.
11 of 26  -   Report This Post

gypsygirl

6th August 2013, 19:09
thanks jazzgirl, so simple when someone brighter shows the way ! Well that's that then, the fastest I have completed for ages. GG.
12 of 26  -   Report This Post

twm

6th August 2013, 19:19
Which Crossword is this?
I know that it says RT 33 but to what do the letters and numbers refer?
13 of 26  -   Report This Post

devonian

6th August 2013, 19:42
Radio Times week 33
14 of 26  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

6th August 2013, 20:01
Good Evening, All.

Agreed, it is not too bad this week. However, I did need to seek some electronic help with 4 Down. Then it seemed so easy.

Hope all are well and still enjoying some sunshine, but remember that every silver lining has a cloud. Autumn is not far away,

Must rush. A big strange cat has just peeped round the end of the couch.

Best wishes.

P

15 of 26  -   Report This Post

twm

6th August 2013, 20:53
Thank you, Devonian.
16 of 26  -   Report This Post

magworth

7th August 2013, 10:06
Apologies, Twm. If I start the thread again I`ll remember to write `Radio Times`. Mags.
17 of 26  -   Report This Post

twm

7th August 2013, 10:27
No apology was needed, Mags (and certainly one wasn't sought).
I have seen RT used elsewhere on the site but, as I don't take the Radio Times, I was unaware that it had a challenging crossword.
Good luck with your future solving and thanks for the courtesy.
18 of 26  -   Report This Post

mondrian

8th August 2013, 15:56
I too found great difficulty with 4D till I eventually realised I was in the wrong sort of `mess`. I was also stuck on 5D and had to Quick Solve that. Otherwise I coped much better than usual!! I have missed posting the past couple of weeks for one reason or another. Hope you are all fit and well. I expect Jazzgirl the weeds are having a field -day in your garden if you have had any rain.
19 of 26  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th August 2013, 18:46
21ac Round mark surrounds hard Indian okra (6)
I have the answer as I know what okra is called in Indian restaurants, but I don't understand the "round mark" bit. Can anyone explain?
20 of 26  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT 33