CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

theambler

2nd August 2013, 23:02
Hi Ario Hows it going?
Yes Im quite sure Any ....ILITY word is a noun or ALITY . Likewise any IBLE or ABLE word is an adjective.
I thought SUGGESTIBILITY was such an unknown quantity and unused word that it was better to duck and run (OR).............so I did!!!!
Hope all you NarraGarraChucks are well. We have had four weeks of warm/hot weather. Shorts abound. Bra straps are exposed. Bottle tan sold out. Very strange... are the glaciers melting. Chicken-licken will have to run and tell the King.
Best wishes to you and MRS A
Thea and Mrs T(treasurer)

51 of 62  -   Report This Post

ab

2nd August 2013, 23:21
Congratulations, Samgamgee.
52 of 62  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

2nd August 2013, 23:38
No poems today, AB? I thought you might go on from there; it reminded me of "I do not like thee, Doctor Fell".
53 of 62  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

2nd August 2013, 23:54
THEA: After a horribly hot July, there's actually a hint of autumn in the air now. I hope the heat doesn't return; we're having an outdoor wedding in three weeks (kill me now). NarraGarraChucks? Funny- Mrs. A happens to be in Narragansett as we speak; I've got the place to myself!
54 of 62  -   Report This Post

rosalind

3rd August 2013, 08:24
Sorry, Mr A, I just could not manage the word. Chambers has it as a noun, along with suggester.
When my daughters in law to be were discussing their weddings, a funny kind of glazed look came into my son's eyes. (should that be sons's?)
You will enjoy the wedding, you know you will!!
Well done SGG
55 of 62  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

3rd August 2013, 09:01
Congratulations SGG .
Thanks aristo for a very challenging word and a great prize .
56 of 62  -   Report This Post

mrw

3rd August 2013, 09:27
Congrats SGG. Hard word aristo.
The worst thing about weddings is having to smile all day, it gives you face ache.
57 of 62  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

3rd August 2013, 13:27
Rosalind: I know it's a noun; I was just giving the vicar a hard time- though I always enjoy his sermons.
mrw: You mean I'm expected to smile?
Has anyone seen samgamgee? Must be too thrilled for words.
58 of 62  -   Report This Post

mrw

3rd August 2013, 13:46
Ha! Ha! aristo I tried doing something other than smiling once and was not allowed to forget it, until my first wife died! Life'.s a lot better now.
59 of 62  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

3rd August 2013, 15:47
I shall always remember my first wife ....
her husband was furious :)
60 of 62  -   Report This Post