CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

25th July 2013, 21:19
Yeh, no probs chaps, you're all in.
I'll most likely get things going by weekend because I'm gonna be a bit busy until tomorrow night.

21 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2013, 02:25
Ok Setters,

Just bringing this to the top one more time to let you know that I will be sending out words on Monday 29th/July/2013. (Which is later today/tonight)

I have received confirmation on here and also via email, so just to check I've not forgot anybody, please check if your name is below for taking part and if not, please contact me ASAP.

Les40
Emrach
bobs mum
ixion
rossim
ginge
aristophanes
Paul
ChrisE
Greedy kite
Syzygy
AB
Rosalind
jws
djawhufc
Theambler
BigbadMarty2
Lostintranslation
peterm
Imagcq

No need to contact me if your name's here already. Thanks
22 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2013, 21:24
Quick update,

Just in case anyone's waiting, I'm nearly there and will start sending out your words in about 40 mins
23 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2013, 22:18
Ok, I'm gonna start sending now.

Could everyone please try and 'reply to email' with your clues and wordplay instead of sending a new email, this way, if we keep replying to the last sent email, all the wordplay, tweaks and suggestion emails stay in one email thread. It makes it easier for me to keep up with each setter's correspondence instead of having to locate many different messages and also it's easier to send all relevant info through to AB for the final wordplay file.
Also, could evryone write their clues and wordplay within the emails and not on attachments as this makes things much easier to follow the progress of each setter too. I do know that most of you do this anyway, it's just in case any new setters are not familiar with the process.

I think we'll go for publish by the weekend (maybe Sunday) so you all have a few days to perfect your wordplay.

Thanks, Les40
24 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

29th July 2013, 22:59
All clue words are now sent to the above setters,
please let me know if you haven't got them. Particularly Imagcq because I copied your email address from my Yahoo account so hope it's gone ok
25 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

1st August 2013, 00:19
Update,

Not had time to reply to all yet but will do a few now and a few more tomorrow, please bear with me folks.
26 of 27  -   Report This Post

les40

1st August 2013, 02:05
I've replied to quite a few but need to get some kip now, I will pick it up again tomorrow with Lostint..., Rosalind, aristo, Theambler and AB who I've not had chance to reply to yet.

See ya tomorrow guys.
27 of 27  -   Report This Post