CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

18th July 2013, 14:59
1 looks like LIGHT MUSIC, but that would mean that two of your letters are wrong

I can't find anything for the other
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

fatevilpigeon

18th July 2013, 15:02
I do apologise profusely. I drop myself at your knees in supplication. It is my first time using this forum. I am what gamers would term a n00b. I am also using my phone to type out this message due to my work's offensive stance in regards to any crossword website.
Yours,
fatevilpigeon
:-D
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

18th July 2013, 15:02
Courtier

Light Opera

any help ??
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

chrise

18th July 2013, 15:05
fatevilpigeon
Welcome - please don't be put off. We have had a number of posters giving incomplete information recently, and the hot weather has perhaps made some a little more impatient than usual. Certainly malone is generally very helpful.
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

fatevilpigeon

18th July 2013, 15:10
I was only teasing. Thank you all for the help. I'm a bit testy myself due to the heat and being a bit low on blood, I gave last night. I did have a word wrong but with your assistance I have finished my crossword for the day. I feel complete, just like my crossword.
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

jane1

18th July 2013, 15:47
Thanks everyone, I had Result for 4d. Eventual outcome, which was causing me all manner of problems in the top half of the crossword! Now I'm all sorted, Thanks again.
16 of 16  -   Report This Post