CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ginge

17th July 2013, 20:32
Hi chrise, thanks again I emailed it to myself from a friend's PC and didn't even consider the potential I and lower case L possibility. Problem of not having a copy and paste facility, you're a star. Coincidentally did you notice my message to you posted early this Sunday?
41 of 53  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

17th July 2013, 20:34
Thanx 4 the new link, chrise: now it works for me,too!
42 of 53  -   Report This Post

ixion

17th July 2013, 20:35
Congrats bbm2, excellent clue
43 of 53  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

17th July 2013, 20:35
Congratulations, BigBad, and thanks to ginge for officiating. Does this mean we get to fantasize about Miss Moneypenny in those stockings again?
44 of 53  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th July 2013, 20:37
I hadn't seen your message, ginge, but I have found it now. I must be clairvoyant!
45 of 53  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

17th July 2013, 21:08
Thank you , ginge ! That guy certainly has talent , I've been watching his videos for the last half hour .
Glad you liked my clue , I was trying to straighten out the Soul/Cluedo melange off and on all day :)
Cheers to everyone for the kind words .

Aristo - you may well be in luck ! Whilst my recently acquired smartphone can do some weird and wonderful things I still can't work out how to cut'n'paste a message into the forum's reply to thread box .

What I could do is to post the majority of the thing very early and then reveal the word as a "reply" ie post no.2 ,closer to the normal time .

Then again I think I may try and coax the lady in question out of retirement - I wonder if I could tempt her with a drain cover ...
46 of 53  -   Report This Post

mrw

17th July 2013, 21:53
Well done bbm2 good clue.
47 of 53  -   Report This Post

rosalind

17th July 2013, 23:00
You can fantasise to your heart's content Mr A, I shall be delighted to post for Marty on Tuesday.

If you have any good drain covers up there in Newcastle, Marty, I should be delighted to see a pic. Rubbish removed first, naturally, which might make you the object of some scathing remarks! As in "eeee she's a necrophiliac" in Seaham Harbour when I was removing all manner of unsavoury things from behind a gravestone, lying full length. Yep, photograph them too. Weird I know.
48 of 53  -   Report This Post

les40

17th July 2013, 23:28
Well done Marty
49 of 53  -   Report This Post

busby

18th July 2013, 02:12
Congrats Bbm2, Thanks Ginge
50 of 53  -   Report This Post