CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

13th July 2013, 12:32
Mags, have you finished this week's Jumbo? i have three which are driving me crazy !!!! I am refusing to give in, but I'm afraid I will have to any minute now..Grrrrr
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th July 2013, 12:36
I've calmed down a bit..... I have just one to do now
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

alfie

13th July 2013, 13:06
Walked to paper shop only to see the last copy of today's Times being taken off shelf by customer whom I opened the door for! However, spoke to newsagent and he had a damaged copy without the outer pages so I now have today's Jumbo. I am considering waiting until tomorrow as I have lost Saturday due to my own stupidity! Will have just a little peek!
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

alfie

13th July 2013, 13:08
Sorry Magworth, I can't do that . Will have to wait until next Saturday.
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

magworth

13th July 2013, 13:13
No, Jazzgirl, I`m still stuck on two. The one that`s really `bugging` me (as my pupils used to say) is 31 ac. I`ve got the same letters as you. I`ve even resorted to quicksolve but no help there ! Mags.
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th July 2013, 13:15
I reckon the setter has made an error. If he/she has, then they have ruined my morning.. I tried the online crossword solver and that gives no matches either.
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

magworth

13th July 2013, 13:19
Jazzgirl - I agree. It should be `reactivate` surely ?
Alfie - it`s annoying how soon The Times sells out. I don`t know if that means it`s very popular - or not popular at all so few are stocked. Mags.
17 of 17  -   Report This Post