CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

13th July 2013, 09:17
Morning Ginge

If you type in Peer Review in the search box and scroll down a few, open Peer Review words used so far and the list is on there. Kiwikid also created a list for Clueless under the heading of Clueless - a fools story. Hope this helps :)
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

ginge

13th July 2013, 09:38
Hi emrach, happy birthday couldn't help but notice other posts. Thanks, I tried as mrw suggested with clueless but didn't persevere beyond the first page as it appeared to me as a list of "competitions" only, it would have been obvious if I had used Peer Review, Sod's Law!
Les mentioned you bide in Glasgow, as do I and I'll be in a Partick hostelry later if you fancy a birthday beer.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th July 2013, 09:45
Thanks Ginge for your birthday wishes Usually Tennants or Jinty's for me :)
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

ginge

13th July 2013, 09:53
Tennants used to be a regular haunt for me and I've not been in for a while. I appreciate you've probably got plans today but if you are planning a lunchtime visit I could easily drop in, obligatory red carnation and copy of yesterday's Telegraph under left arm!
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

13th July 2013, 10:18
Yes you are quite right day already planned and to be honest if I started at lunchtime I wouldn't see this evening :) Or even JE under our arm !
15 of 15  -   Report This Post