CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ginge

12th July 2013, 23:57
Les, firstly do you, or anyone else, keep a file of words used in Clueless and Peer Review and if yes secondly is it "viewable" to prevent hosts who are relatively new to the Forum from using a word in any off its associated forms already used?
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

les40

12th July 2013, 23:59
Yeh, AB has a record of the past PEER REVIEW and CLUELESS words used.

It was posted again by someone a few weeks ago but can't remember who, it wasn't the full list so AB completed it.
Hope that helps pal
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

ginge

13th July 2013, 00:05
Cheers mate, I'll leave a message for him when I notice he's active. How did you get on with that Toughie clue I sent you and what are your thoughts on it?
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

les40

13th July 2013, 00:08
Forgot about that pal, but to tell you the truth, I didn't get it at the time, I did have a guess at The Statue of Liberty but can't remember the wordplay. Run it by me again if you can.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

ginge

13th July 2013, 00:17
Took me a while and I had some of the letters! but when I twigged I was full of admiration for the setter, hopefully it's not just me. You can let me know your thoughts when you get a chance.
"In or out scene by a volatile old american" (3,6,2,7)
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

les40

13th July 2013, 00:35
Is it the famous words of Mr M

"You cannot be serious"
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

les40

13th July 2013, 00:37
I couldn't get 'Old Faithful' out of my head then but I think that may be correct above.

I can go to bed now, cheerio ginge and thanks for the clue.
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

13th July 2013, 00:49
I updated both lists a month or so back and posted them on here somewhere! I have updated each list since in my own files, so can repost if you like - both are full lists of words/winners/clues.
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

mrw

13th July 2013, 07:19
Sorry to butt in, but if you type clueless or peer review into the search box it just lists them all. :-)
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

ginge

13th July 2013, 08:22
Hii mrw, when I do as you suggest I get a list of all individual "competitions" and while I could open them one by one I was looking for a list (preferably in a format I could manipulate) to save time.
10 of 15  -   Report This Post