CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

13th July 2013, 00:03
Thank you, Les and AB! What a superb job you two do. I'll be back with favorites.
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

13th July 2013, 21:46
I thought this thread might generate more comments. I'm sure we all hesitate to list plaudits simply because there are so many praiseworthy clues, but here goes- just a few I thought had particularly charming touches: redundantelf's 17a, AB's 67a and 12d, BigBad's 69a, Rosalind's 4d, ginge's 6d, and ixion's 71d and niner. Thanks so much to all the setters; this was thoroughly enjoyable.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

rosalind

13th July 2013, 23:00
I can't access the files it says the requested URL can't be found on this server.

Thank you Les and AB and those who helped me with hints, esp for 5 ac which opuzzled me until 10 minutes ago!
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

les40

13th July 2013, 23:19
Hiya Rosalind,

I'm on the laptop at moment but will go and fire up the PC in a bit and send you the files directly, they're in my documents on the other computer
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

rosalind

14th July 2013, 11:15
My all-time favourite is ab's 67 ac. Once you get it, there is absolutely no doubt it's right. I also liked GK's 9 ac Brewing, aristo's 41 ac Aquarium (but I wouldn't have got it without some of the letters) , Les's 8dn Cuckoo and bob's mum's 89 ac Basmati. Some were completely beyond me, have never had so much help as with 5ac, though now I do see it I think it's extremely clever. Thank you for your patience, you know who you are!
Thanks everyone, esp Les and ab
15 of 15  -   Report This Post