CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kiwikid

20th June 2013, 09:17
Thanks for the invitation to join the team Les. I have just taken on a short-term 2nd job though, so will be quite busy for the next couple of months. (Plus I feel really daunted by the idea!) When I get a bit more spare time and a bit more experience, I'd be delighted though.
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

syzygy

20th June 2013, 21:03
Pity. "After Clueless", was looking forward to more of the same here.
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

les40

20th June 2013, 23:14
Hi Setters,

Just a quick update,
We have 15 definites and I'm taking it that Lostintranslation, peterm & AB will be ok to join in too, just waiting for return emails of confirmation.

Redundantelf, bad luck pal, sounds like a real bitch of a crash mate. However, seeing as you've mentioned that there's nothing wrong with your brain, can you get your clue writing head back into the Joint Effort please because we're missing you, no excuses now buddy because we have it in writing that you're gonna outsource the work. I've got you pinned now (pardon the pun, tee hee)

Take care and rest up well, Les40
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th June 2013, 23:20
Hi les - you've got me nailed there mate :) I'm fine for a few clues for the forthcoming JE bonanza but they may be a bit left field due to the painkilllers (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it)
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

les40

20th June 2013, 23:31
That's the spirit RE, I knew I could count on (pick on) you.

Only having a jibe before mate, I do feel for you, must have hit whatever at some knots to do that kind of damage to yourself.

Looking forward to your drug induced clue writing, it might put an interesting spin on things.
Maybe I should enter you as the secret setter but by the time it's published, you might have forgotten who you really are yourself and that would be too surreal mate.

I'd already included peterm & Ab in the count before, but if you and lostin... are certs then we'll have 17.

I could do with 20 really so I can fairly spread the allocated clue words out. I've already split them into 20 eqaully spaced groups.
If not, i'll just rejig it and some will get 6 words and some 5 words.
I'll leave it a bit longer to see who comes through.
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th June 2013, 23:39
Have emailed you mate
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

les40

20th June 2013, 23:44
Got it cheers Redelf.

I'm a nerd, peterm has already replied with a YES at post 15. My mistake Whoops!
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

21st June 2013, 07:02
I've just sent you a mail, les.
28 of 28  -   Report This Post