CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hayley

5th June 2013, 16:38
If anyone has the Harper's puzzles from January thru April of 2012, please pos them, as they don't appear to be in the forum yet. Thanks.
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th June 2013, 14:20
Did you ever find these, hayley? (Addicted, are we?) My daughter is visiting today and she subscribes to Harper's; I could ask her to download them and then send them to Syzzie to post for you (since I'm not sure how to paste a PDF in the message box- someday I'll learn). Please let me know.
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

hayley

8th June 2013, 18:10
i actually decided to pay the $20 so I can just get them from the web site. I'm not concerned with being honest, I'm just lazy(and addicted).
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th June 2013, 18:39
Oh, good. You might like to try the archived Atlantic puzzles too. Here's a sample we posted here a while back:

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/coma/images/issues/200804u/junepuzzle.pdf
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

syzygy

8th June 2013, 20:08
Also try The Wall Street Journal.

Saturday puzzles are like the Atlantic of old.

http://blogs.wsj.com/puzzle/
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th June 2013, 20:27
Aristo: if you DO manage to get hold of the ones we've never received from Syzygy via your daughter (Feb-June '12 if I understand correctly) then maybe one of you could post them here or scan & send me a copy of each, if that's not asking too much: they're always worth doing, and in case you haven't heard, after 6 days of sunshine Europe seems to be reverting to even more rainy weather in the near future. Thanx a lot in advance.
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th June 2013, 20:38
OK, though I suppose we could ask the new victim (the one with the subscription) to do it.
We had a week of beautiful weather after the heat wave, but then yesterday and this morning we got six inches of rain!
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

syzygy

8th June 2013, 20:45
GK, did you mean 2012 or 2013 ?

To get all the back issues search this site with "harper", without "S".

That will overcome my inconsistency with the apostrophe.

All the files are still at Dropbox. If you have any problems, please let me know.
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

8th June 2013, 22:18
Syzygy: I understood from hayley's original question that we couldn't access those I mentioned from 2012. If of course we got them thru you last year there's no need; if they are missing or inaccessible for normal mortals thru yr links (which is what I u'stood here) then I'd still like to catch up with them 'pour le fun' as even the Frogs now say. Do I make myself clear? I haven't kept the old ones, that's why I simply don't know. Over to you!
10 of 15  -   Report This Post