CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

butterfly

5th June 2013, 20:55
Unlike Wally, last week I found it hard, this week much easier. All done although some of the answers needed a bit of thinking out to match the clues but all in all much easier than last week. Subscription just run out so will have to buy next weeks, must remember to renew it to get my crossword 'fix'.
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

big h

5th June 2013, 22:26
Thank you Wal, always obvious when the answer is known.
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

mondrian

6th June 2013, 17:25
I seem to be totally stuck on 7A Person giving teacher gold. I have ?O?O?. Am sure the first `O` must be right as I have that element. But cannot remember what the next one down is giving me another `O`.

What fantastic weather we are all having. Pipesmoker, do you really still have a duffle coat? But this is sure shirt sleeve weather even where you live.
Chrise. Have a happy holiday. Hope you managed to see `The Hebrides` programme narrated by Ewan McGregor? A suitable taster for you going to Lewis and Harris. And then Italy. How gorgeous!

I am travelling northwards to Scandinavia where my son and his family are. It will be lovely to see them again after a year and get to hear about their long stay in India. So if I do not post for a week or so that will be the reason.

Good gardening to everyone, especially jazzgirl who seems to work there come rain or shine.
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th June 2013, 17:35
Thanks for your good wishes, mondrian.
Your letters for 7A are correct; the teacher is rather "academic".
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th June 2013, 17:36
P.S. All the best for your trips - they sound wonderful too!
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

mondrian

6th June 2013, 17:44
Thanks chrise. Despite your hint I am no further forward!!!
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th June 2013, 17:45
University teacher?
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

bees

6th June 2013, 19:59
A member of university staff & a word for gold.
28 of 28  -   Report This Post