CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jazzgirl

28th May 2013, 18:08
I have only just seen this sad news. My condolences to his family. Malcolm was a multi-talented man with a generous heart and wit. I will miss him.
31 of 40  -   Report This Post

paul

28th May 2013, 18:27
So sorry to hear this - best wishes to the Jones family - he was a true gent!
32 of 40  -   Report This Post

peterm

28th May 2013, 18:57
Very sad news. The forum won't be the same without him. Wish I'd had the chance to meet him in person.
33 of 40  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

28th May 2013, 21:34
Sad news indeed. Thank you for the links, Pastille and Rosalind - I spent time last night listening to Malcolm's colleagues at the community radio station, and realised just how well-loved he was, in so many different arenas. He touched many lives, and will be sorely missed.
34 of 40  -   Report This Post

rusty

29th May 2013, 11:33
Very sorry to hear of Bullfrog's passing.
My condolences to his loved ones.
35 of 40  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th May 2013, 12:05
Just opened the posting.

I, too, will miss him. A great contributor. My sympathy to his loved ones.

John
36 of 40  -   Report This Post

redcoral

29th May 2013, 13:06
He will be sadly missed. I've just played the boat video again about Stoney Stratford.
37 of 40  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th May 2013, 01:00
Hello all,

Still so shocked. Bullfrog was one of my real friends on this site. I remember, back in the " trollgate" days he was so supportive... Being my " Big brother" the one I never had....he once said he thought of me as the little sister he never had.

It had to do with were both called Jones.

Warmest thoughts and condolences to his loved ones.

BTW...never met the wonderful man, just had the odd face book encounter.

But our fabulous Rosalind has....lucky person.....x

38 of 40  -   Report This Post

mamya

30th May 2013, 01:03
Every true Diamond we encounter in our life, leaves our memories encrusted with jewels. ♥
39 of 40  -   Report This Post

sallyw

30th May 2013, 15:07
I've just read this post and I am very deeply saddened to here of Bullforg's passing. I only knew him through this forum, but he came across as a very affable and helpful man. I would like to extend my condolences to his family and friends. Somnis in pace Malcolm. xx
40 of 40  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Sad news.