CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

robtherich

2nd December 2009, 19:12
To BIG DAVE: what was that clever trick you did with Link back there?
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

helen

2nd December 2009, 19:13
Hi Robtherich, it is sorted, I just go back to to-day's page and click on to thread from Big Dave and click the little box, sorted. Don't laugh....if it works......thanks for your help
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

mamya

2nd December 2009, 19:32
Helen how am I frightening you??
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

helen

2nd December 2009, 19:36
Only joking Mamya, I was alluding to your thread on 'poser' talk of smacking and the bold step!
24 of 30  -   Report This Post

mamya

2nd December 2009, 19:41
Well in my matronly role I must be seen to demand good behaviour, so you have no cause for concern.

M♥
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

terry

2nd December 2009, 19:42
Helen,
It's only the boys that Mamya threatens (or promises) to smack.
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

helen

2nd December 2009, 19:49
Whew! Thanks Mamya....see that all the rest of you, ney na ney na ney .
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

big dave

2nd December 2009, 19:55
@Robtherich

It's quite difficult to illustrate the code in a comment as it turns into a link - but I have covered it in the FAQ on my blog: http://bigdave44.com/faq/#href">http://bigdave44.com/faq/#href There are other parameters which you can find via a search engine. You can include pictures in comments on this site, but not on mine, but that's another story ....
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

trevor

2nd December 2009, 20:02
I would like to thank Mamya for giving me the back of her hand, just what I needed and yes, Robtherich, I have gotten over my hangover and collected up all my toys.

re Big Daves link, it will only link to that page(with offset/560), as posts are added it will become more and more behind - I am bad at explaning this stuff.

ps. who are you Rovert,maybe we could be friends?
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

robtherich

2nd December 2009, 20:28
Big Dave: Thanx for trying - I started to read the clever stuff, felt swirly and the next thing I knew I was being given mouth to mouth. Unfortunately it was my wife...
30 of 30  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » T26101