CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

16th April 2013, 08:56
So pleased to hear that you, your wife, daughter and son are okay. I just don't know how you coped waiting to hear from your son. Hopefully you will hear from other relatives soon. Take Care Aristo xxx
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

rossim

16th April 2013, 12:03
Such a senseless act, how can people do this to fellow human beings? We were with a friend when she heard of the London bombings. She also waited hours to hear from her son. It was unbearable. Thankfully, like your son, he was ok.
We must remember though that there are a lot of good people in the world too. Take care. x
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

therogue

16th April 2013, 13:11
Glad to hear you and your loved ones are safe and well Mr A.
God bless,
TR
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th April 2013, 13:51
I am so very glad to read that all is well with your son and he is safe.

My husband was caught up in the London bombings a few years ago and like you we had hours to wait for news, --(i remember that feeling whilst waiting) mercifully all was well for us, but tragically for so many the news was not.

I am thinking of you all xxxxxx
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

16th April 2013, 13:54
My wife and I were also caught up in the London bombings in 2005 - fortunately we were together. I am glad that your family are safe and well aristophanes.

My heart goes out to those not so lucky
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

chrise

16th April 2013, 14:29
I've been away on holiday and have only just heard about this terrible event. I'm shocked.

Is tomorrow's event in London (not the marathon) a likely target? I imagine that there will be so many people there that security might be a nightmare.
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

andyc

16th April 2013, 15:44
I'm pleased that everthing turned out OK Aristo....I just can't imagine what it must have been like. My lad did a tour in Afghanistan some years ago I've never known tension like it while wating for his calls.

All the best and enjoy your hols.
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

magworth

16th April 2013, 15:58
I am so sorry you`ve had this dreadful experience, Aristo, but relieved that your son is OK, after being so close to the danger point.
Chrise - yes, It`s possible there will be `incidents` tomorrow, but security is tight - also for the London Marathon on Sunday. best wishes Aristo, Magw xx
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

redcoral

16th April 2013, 16:04
Oh Aristo ... what a ghastly experience waiting for news of your son. All those poor families who have had their lives ruined with terrible injuries I heard the news overnight & couldn't sleep thinking of all those affected
19 of 19  -   Report This Post