CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

15th April 2013, 18:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCVxPgu9NE

Just a laugh.....given the current topic!
1 of 31  -   Report This Post

rossim

15th April 2013, 19:01
I didn't have to, nobody forced me, but I opened this thread as I love his music and it's from my era!
Great soul voice yeah..yeah..yeah!
2 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th April 2013, 19:08
Very good Andyc .....

I think we should makes things clear....

WARNING......THIS IS A THREAD FOR PERSIFLAGE! CHIT-CHAT AND GENERAL "SHARING"

PLEASE, IF THIS KIND OF THING OFFENDS YOU?

GO NO FURTHER.....

If you do, and would like to join in....please do.

If you do, and still want to complain...please don't.

; )
3 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th April 2013, 17:22
I may just be in a grumpy mood today, but I am getting progressively annoyed at the amount of "bumf " that is included when you have the Radio Times delivered.

I am not at the stage (yet) that I am attracted to Damart elastic waisted trousers, interested in chairlifts, saga holidays or hearing aids.

I would like an opt out clause. Or is it just me.....

Beautiful, sunny day here in bonnie Dundee, but high winds. The Tay Bridge has been closed since lunchtime....hope my allotment shed has not taken flight again....
4 of 31  -   Report This Post

rossim

16th April 2013, 17:27
It's not just the RT. Our local supermarket has a recycling bin for unwanted junk so you don't have to carry it home. No it's not just you.
5 of 31  -   Report This Post

andyc

16th April 2013, 18:08
Nowadays I seem to be making endless trips to our local waste disposal skips. Apart from the cans and bottles (and there are plenty of them) I seem to be delivering copious amounts of paper.....magazines, flyers and unwanted sales letters that I have not requested or even read....it seems such a waste of resources to me.
6 of 31  -   Report This Post

andyc

16th April 2013, 18:08
Nowadays I seem to be making endless trips to our local waste disposal skips. Apart from the cans and bottles (and there are plenty of them) I seem to be delivering copious amounts of paper.....magazines, flyers and unwanted sales letters that I have not requested or even read....it seems such a waste of resources to me.
7 of 31  -   Report This Post

bernie

16th April 2013, 18:14
Even the 'pull outs' have pull outs!
8 of 31  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th April 2013, 18:22
Still trying to get rid of Christmas packaging think my obit may read -------------- ' she was found under a pile of cardboard on her way to the re-cycling centre'

Therefore does RIP have another meaning.

And whilst we r discussing Percy's, i think the late and great Percy Thrower needs a mention and Percy the little green engine
9 of 31  -   Report This Post

bernie

16th April 2013, 18:29
I'll carry on with Percy Vere!
10 of 31  -   Report This Post