CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rosalind

17th April 2013, 09:22
Hi Emrach
Am already Grannie. 3 year old William has been here since yesterday afternoon and we are off to a soft play area (fantastic inventions) before we go meet his sister later
Thanks Busby, yes, feel much better now!
xx R
21 of 31  -   Report This Post

rossim

17th April 2013, 11:27
Congrats Rosalind! I'm a Granny (they couldn't find any cards with the IE version!). Liam, aged10 months is a delight. He lives 140 miles from us so no babysitting duties for me - just special times together.
Pastille. Many congrats to you too. Have a great day.
22 of 31  -   Report This Post

kiwikid

17th April 2013, 11:53
congratulations Pastille! I hope you had a wonderful day.

And to Rosalind, also congratulations...I'm sure you and your grandson had a lovely time together before visiting the new arrival. Enjoy!
23 of 31  -   Report This Post

barrycat

17th April 2013, 15:35
Happy Anniversary Pastille. Hope you both have a wonderful day.
Carol.xxxx
24 of 31  -   Report This Post

trevor

17th April 2013, 22:52
A bit late but, well done (well done?) Pasty and Rosalind, truly happy for you both. A thought goes out to Jolan too. X
25 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 00:25
Thank you all, and big congrats to Rosalind and family.

X
26 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 01:25
Insomnia......again.

Just thinking ...The Iron Lady....is she rusting in peace?

And kiwikid.....emotional stuff from your Parliment today......beautiful .....x
27 of 31  -   Report This Post

les40

18th April 2013, 01:28
Good morning Pastille, I too struggle to sleep a lot.

The wind aint helping because it's blowing a gale here at the moment, I've lost two fence panels and a fleece off the washing line so far
28 of 31  -   Report This Post

pastille

18th April 2013, 01:41
Wind wise today has been fine...but the Tay road bridge was closed yesterday for around 5 hours....had to go up and check our shed on the allotment.

Last year it ended up half way to Kansas .....

Nighty night .....x
29 of 31  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

18th April 2013, 10:11
Good Morning, All. I am still a bit hoarse from howling abuse at the telly yesterday. I recorded the funeral for this purpose. If you play it back a double speed, then all the people waddle like Donald Duck. If you play it at thirty times normal speed, they all totter along like something from a Charlie Chaplin film.

I had no sooner finished with this entertainment, when I got an email from Number Ten. Now, I don't think it was from Glebe Street, as there was no mention of Horace or Daphne. It was from a Mr Cameron, and had loads of photographs and information about the funeral. I took the opportunity of replying to stress the obscenity of cutting benefits from a great many deserving people and yet finding the cash to put on such an extravaganza as this. Surely a case of robbing the poor to bury the rich.

So, if my contributions to this forum suddenly stop, you will know that Mr C has read my email, and that I have mysteriously disappeared.

Congratulations, Pastille. I hope your day was as enjoyable as the day it all began.

Best wishes.

P
30 of 31  -   Report This Post