CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jws

5th April 2013, 09:44
Hi Les, many thanks for all your hard work. will print it later
11 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th April 2013, 11:25
8 to 12 left (depending on how many incorrect entries I have). Some I look forward to explanation of the parsing.

I'll put it aside for a while now - brain hurting.

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Les.
12 of 35  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

5th April 2013, 11:39
Looks good Les - again, thanks for all the hard work you put into this.
13 of 35  -   Report This Post

emrach

5th April 2013, 12:24
Thanks Les

Won't get mine till Monday evening my printer had the audacity to take a weeks holiday :( :(
14 of 35  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

5th April 2013, 13:20
Hi Les,

Back home in blighty Monday, printer at home caput so will print on Tuesday at work and start Wednesday ---- thank you for all yr hard work.
15 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th April 2013, 13:22
Done now, I think. Held up by having a perfectly good wrong answer for 44dn!
16 of 35  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

5th April 2013, 13:37
Thanks, Les! This is always a blast. Finished, but with thirteen question marks!
17 of 35  -   Report This Post

les40

5th April 2013, 23:08
Just to let all the solvers know that Emrach and bobs mum won't get chance to have a go at this until Monday -Wednesday, also one other member has emailed me to say they won't get it until then either so the solution won't be going on the thread until they've had a do at it.
I hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much, if anyone does finish the grid and is itching to clarify a parse of a clue, then don't hesitate to email me and I'll feed back on Sunday/Monday.

Just to remind all the setters that I'll be starting prep for the May grid earlier than usual (not long after this one is done and dusted) because it's the big Spring (chicken) Special and will take longer to prepare.

Les40
18 of 35  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th April 2013, 23:37
Been busy, and not even printed it off yet.....x
19 of 35  -   Report This Post

emrach

5th April 2013, 23:41
Hi there

Thanks for the consideration Les40 but I really don't mind if the solutions are put on - I will just have to resist!!! xxx
20 of 35  -   Report This Post