Thanks again WINNIE. Manage to solve all on p1 with your help apart from No 18. Stumped on this one?? Any help with the remaining ones listed below would be great. Also would love to know where I can get a Chambers 10th Edition
18. R for Rottweiler? (3,6) Clues: Look in dictionary at very beginning of R words? STILL STUCK ON THIS One. Is it REX/ something?
37. Contemptible scoundrels start to harass or unduly nag, disturbing someone. (6) 40. Proficient Sherpas are given scrambled bird's egg with tea. (5,6) Clues: Anagram of BIRDSEGGTEA – searched in different sites but no luck ???
43. Boot forked in garden by mysterious, dark man with hod? A curious incident. (10)
44. Subject of film seen in cinemas leaping backwards for joy! (4)
47. Beat back a speechless actor often out on the pull ..... (8)
Clues: Another word for SPEECHLESS = DUMB? ??????
61. Camera came out to get revolutionary hunter who uses scent ..(5) Clues: Take CAME out of Camera = RA + hunter???
63. A pool for the cat. (5)
64. Limited space in a car owing to Tom's movement. (4,2,5,1,3)
69. Miss Woodhouse pursued the sheep back to the seaside marshland. (7) Clues: Anagram of BARBARA + RAM (too many letters) BABS? + RAM (???)
81. I have gone into Connecticut to meet the perfume producer. (5)
92. ..... but elderly Tony, due more change, was blessed. (3,11) Is this OLD ………… ?
94. Animals that caused an argument during church service. (8) Is this L……S ? = CHURCH/part SERvice. Not sure where the L comes in ?
98. Domestic creature with nothing apart from dressing-gown. (5,3 DRESSING GOWN = ROBE . Is it an anagram of ROBE+O+ ??????