CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rambler

22nd February 2013, 21:00
Thanks for the prizes, pastille - the Hugh Laurie one was so good I'll forgive you the 'lost' vote :)

Thank you very much for the voting my effort 'top of the pops' this week - I look forward to setting next Thursday.

91 of 112  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2013, 21:08
Lost vote??? Who, what, when, where?

Sorry, rambler....I missed out Les40 it my thanks last week ...now this....hanging head in shame.

X
92 of 112  -   Report This Post

theambler

22nd February 2013, 21:24
C ongrats R. Ambler Good anagram. Been in my bed (with cold) so didnt get to vote
Yrs
The ambler
93 of 112  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2013, 21:36
Take care theambler...if its not against your religion, I recommend a hot toddy x
94 of 112  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

22nd February 2013, 21:49
Well done Rambler .
Thanks to Les , red elf and aristo for your votes .
Great prize(s) - I fancy a few Vivian Maiers to decorate the staircase wall - a baby one at the lowest point, going up all the way to a elderly gent at the landing...
95 of 112  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd February 2013, 22:08
Congratulations, rambler. (I refrain from using an exclamation point lest I come off sounding like one of those loud Americans you try to avoid on holiday.)

Thanks for the vote and mention, mrw and imagcq.
96 of 112  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2013, 22:16
You mean the ones in short sleeved plaid shirts and shorts, sox and sandals....with the wife saying ...look Harry, how French take a picture, take a picture now....
97 of 112  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd February 2013, 22:20
By the way, pastille and ixion, did you know that Seth MacFarlane is hosting the Oscars on Sunday? I'm usually blissfully unaware of such things, but my wife is friendly with his cousin and we almost got stuck babysitting her rodent-like little dog while she's in LA for his post-Oscars party. I know you're both fans of his. Is it shown in the UK?
98 of 112  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd February 2013, 22:22
You've described me perfectly, pastille.
99 of 112  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd February 2013, 22:42
Yes, my daughter, also a Family Guy fan, Saturday Night LIve, Parks and Recreation and " too" many US sitcoms informed us.

We do get it here......looking forward!
100 of 112  -   Report This Post