Just seen this, GK
I would be very happy to help, but, weather permitting, we have arranged to meet a friend for a walk on Tuesday, so I may be out.
It shouldn't be too difficult to do, though, GK.
1. Highlight all of RE's opening posting, then press Ctrl+C at the same time to copy the text to memory.
2. Open your word-processor, create a new document, click in it, then press Ctrl+V to paste it.
3. Edit out what you don't need, and add your word/phrase. Save the document.
4. Next Tuesday, open the document again. HIghlight all, Ctrl+C to copy.
5. Create "new thread" in the forum. Entitle it CLUELESS (whatever - I've forgotten the number)
6. Click in the "Your message" frame and press Ctrl+V.
7. "Update information"
This sounds much more complicated than it is!