CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

29th January 2013, 12:03
Ash and his team are looking at the "upside down" point. From views expressed on the NOW LIVE thread, this seems to suit some users but not others so maybe there will be an option to view the posts either the right way up or upside down.
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th January 2013, 12:07
I know of no other website where the reading is upside down, (or book for that matter) so I feel this forum should do likewise. Giving an option only makes it more complicated.
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

29th January 2013, 12:57
I can see a point to having the option of reversing the order for an extremely long thread like Poser Of The Day, but for the vast majority of threads you need to see the first post first and scroll down.
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

rossim

29th January 2013, 13:07
I don't want to see the answer to a clue before I've had a chance to try and work it out for myself.
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

barrycat

29th January 2013, 13:22
Giving it another try. Don't seem to have to hit the keys as hard today but I'm still getting IE has closed the website message. How do I get the google chrome some of you say is working better with this site? Thank you.
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

29th January 2013, 14:06
@barrycat - just Google 'Chrome'! You could also try Mozilla Firefox which a lot of us here prefer.
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

sailor5148

30th January 2013, 06:40
can only seem to get to 7/16 replies, so I cannot see what everyone else has said, but to me it has a few good points, but I don't like the upside down bit. I'm struggling with the qicksolve, but think once I get used to it, it will be better
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

sailor5148

30th January 2013, 06:44
One other thing, when using my mobile, the upside down bit makes it very long winded
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

30th January 2013, 06:45
I presume you've gathered by now how to change the order if you wish. If not, take a look at my thread on that subject: the problem was solved yesterday (you can choose whichever you prefer at the beginning)!
19 of 19  -   Report This Post