CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

25th January 2013, 02:45
I just got to this and had the first three (same as mamya's), but I don't see how "west of S" works (would seem to be east). Thought we were supposed to hold off till the appointed time.
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

25th January 2013, 02:58
Ah, I get "the west of some", but "to" not so much.
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

25th January 2013, 12:54
Aristo and all others accept my apologies, I did not know there was an appointed time...that is why I rarely join in these collective efforts am sure to mess up.

I simply thought Imagcq was away for the evening.

Mea Culprit. x
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

emrach

25th January 2013, 13:04
Mamya - The rules seem to have changed. The last one stated to only post the anagram so others can keep trying to solve. This time there was no mention of that or a time restraint just to post and parse your answers which you did. x
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

25th January 2013, 13:09
Not to worry, mamya. I've screwed up with the directions a few times, and it's not clear what the second post means (I don't know what "the voting" is; I perhaps missed something along the way). I'd already gotten them (as said), except for the last, which I wasn't sure about. Go forth and sin no more, and I'll try to emulate your virtue.
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

imagcq

26th January 2013, 20:36
Mamya have been waiting for you to arrive,missed you yesterday,.

Congratulations,really well done you played perfectly,and you were up half the night too.
to many sol fa vodkas hey.

ps sorry for any confusion caused,i was refering to the voting for peer review,and as you surmised,i had merely retired for the evening.

pps a big thanks to all who played.
16 of 16  -   Report This Post