CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrisg

23rd January 2013, 13:29
Hi Paul. I have only just seen this. I have been on this site for over 4 years and I remember Francis very well. As mentioned by others, he was an extremely courteous and likeable man. My condolences to you and your family.
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

peterm

23rd January 2013, 13:42
Thank you for letting us know, Paul. Francis was a very respected contributor to this forum. He will be missed.
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

mrw

23rd January 2013, 14:41
Hello Paul,
I too have only just come across this thread. I also only joined the forum last year, and only knew your father through his contributions and yes I believe you are right they were good. As bullfrog said amazing considering English wasn't his first language.
My sincere condolences for your loss and thank you for letting us know.
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

ab

23rd January 2013, 15:33
Sad news. Francis was always courteous kind and helpful. We'll miss him here.
24 of 30  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd January 2013, 16:10
Thank you Paul for letting us know. Sad news indeed. I remember Francis as being clever, witty and always the Gentleman. He will be missed.

Warmest thoughts to you and your family.

Pat...
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

sallyw

23rd January 2013, 16:14
Deepest sympathy to you and your family Paul and thank you for taking the time to let us know. He will be very much missed on this forum.
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

23rd January 2013, 17:03
Dear Paul,
I,too, shall remember your father as one of those perpetually helpful contributors, and also regret we knew so little about him.Please accept our sadness shared with you as a token of affection: in the end it's the good people do in their lives that lives on, as someone much greater than me once said.Keep that faith, and thank you for letting us know (I hadn't seen your posting earlier, either). God bless!
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

theambler

23rd January 2013, 19:10
Hi Paul
Sorry to hear of your fathers death.
Francis usually joined in my Thingy competitions.
Best wishes to you and your family
THEA
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

paul

26th January 2013, 09:37
Just bringing this sad news to the top again for anyone who might have missed it.
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

jws

26th January 2013, 16:11
Paul, I’ve only just seen this thread and I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Francis was a true gentleman. He is much missed
30 of 30  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Francis