CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrs trellis

9th January 2013, 20:15
Sorry, had to leave earlier thread. Glad you and yours ok - I shall remember the sudocreme tip when one of mine is next in the wars. Looking after an ENORMOUS greyhound at the moment - not sure what he weighs but probably around the impressive weight of your boy as he's so tall and long but not as wide as a gsd. Our littlest scamp is only 7kg!
Sorry your girl's still not happy, things may improve yet as she's decided to stick the year out. Fingers crossed. Mine's ok at the mo, goes back to uni on Weds (quite late as no exams). She passed her driving test yesterday so is a bit on cloud nine just now. Can't drive tho as insurers wanted an extra £981 for the remaining 6 months of the policy because she's passed :-(
1 of 2  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

10th January 2013, 09:20
Hi mrs t,

About 20 mins ago i sat and wrote u a long chat reply--i was just about to press 'add reply' when my computer automatically shut itself down for a re-boot. Gggrrrrr (much gnashing of teeth)
Will chat later as i have to pop out.
2 of 2  -   Report This Post