CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

gaperon

5th January 2013, 10:49
One month since first experiencing problems accessing the site, several phone calls to the Uk and don't know how many e-mails sent, I finally had a mail from Mr P Biddlecombe saying he was passing my message on & hoped I would receive good news, blah blah... In severe withdrawal, not to say fed up with the whole, drawn-out affair. Any sympathisers out there??
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

gok wan acolytes

5th January 2013, 11:08
Hi gaperon - you've seen my comments on answerbank - I'm GetOverIt.

It did take me three phone calls but I did eventually get a result. I'm paying £6 a week for a paper subscription, so I've realised I could have had complimentary access to The Crossword Club all along, instead of paying £25 a year for the last 5-6 years!

It was frustrating, but perhaps phoning them would get you a result? I know the site says it is not taking new members, but as an existing member you may be okay.

My problem was an expired credit card, although that was October, and I kept my access until last week.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

gok wan acolytes

5th January 2013, 11:10
Sorry, I've just re-ead your post, and you have phoned them. It did take me three phone calls. One operator just couldn't couldn't understand the difference between access to the puzzles page on the paper website and access to The Crossword Club proper.
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

gaperon

5th January 2013, 12:51
Thanks for your feedback. I'm not resident in the UK & have never been subscribed to the paper version, the Xwd Club being all I desire! If one of Mr Biddlecombe's staff doesn't get back to me at the beginning of next week, I shall pick up the 'phone again...
4 of 4  -   Report This Post