CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

21st December 2012, 11:22
In case many of you are going to be busy or travelling this weekend - safe journey - I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas.

Being on here trying to solve and compile clues, reading your contributions and joining in with the persiflage - as Pastille would say - has in many ways helped me through a very difficult year and I would like to thank you all as well as the patience shown for me gibbering on Like Now!!! ChrisE you've been great.

Have a wonderful time and remember there is always detox xxxxx
1 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st December 2012, 11:26
Have a very good time yourself, emrach. (Thanks for the undeserved special mention.)
2 of 50  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

21st December 2012, 12:25
What a lovely message Emrach :) Merry Christmas to you too and hope that the New Year will be a good one for you. These wishes also go to all our virtual friends here who have helped me to improve (hopefully) my cryptic crosswords. xx
3 of 50  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

21st December 2012, 12:42
On behalf of myself and Ash, I would like to wish everybody a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thank you for supporting the Crossword Solver site and for your patience with the very annoying adverts. Very well done to the cryptics amongst you, I often have a look at these threads and wonder how on earth you manage to solve them. The reasoning behind some of the answers is mind boggling. I've just got one request - if you do give a cryptic answer then can you please explain your answer! Many thanks. Again HAPPY CHRISTMAS
4 of 50  -   Report This Post

mamya

21st December 2012, 12:42
A wonderful Christmastime to everyone and a better New Year too. ♥

http://badgerclass.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/merry-christmas.jpg
5 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st December 2012, 12:53
Thanks very much to Norah and Ash for continuing to run this friendly and invaluable site.
(P.S. any news on the updated version?)

Merry Christmas everyone!
6 of 50  -   Report This Post

leapy

21st December 2012, 13:01
Can I add my best wishes to everyone, especially chrise and chrisg for all the help you have given me. I know I'm a newcomer to this terrific site but I always know I can rely on you when I get stuck.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!
7 of 50  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

21st December 2012, 13:02
Season's greetings to all my fellow cruciverbalists - 'A starry hype; many wrap merchandise!' (5,9,3,1,5,3,4)
8 of 50  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

21st December 2012, 13:05
No news yet on updated site, I will be seeing Ash over Christmas and will ask him how things are coming along. I know his web design company EVOLUTED has been extremely busy and this limits the time his team can put into the Crossword Solver site. I'll nag him on your behalf!
9 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st December 2012, 13:27
Please don't nag, norah (I'm sure you wouldn't)
10 of 50  -   Report This Post