CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

21st December 2012, 13:45
Why not nag, I'm SO good at it! And thanks Chrise for your kind words, I'm glad you appreciate the site and all the hard work thatgoes into it.
11 of 50  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

21st December 2012, 13:58
Dear Norah,

It's not nagging, as i tell i'm indoors. It is explaining your point of view in a lucid,concise,erudite and repetitive fashion that hopefully elicits a positive response in your favour. Lol

12 of 50  -   Report This Post

magworth

21st December 2012, 14:01
This is my first Christmas on this forum. I`d like to thank all those people who help with answers without making me feel an idiot!
A happy Christmas to all, Mags.
13 of 50  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st December 2012, 14:27
Have a good one emrach....

I have composed a Christmas song for us all but not quite finished....so prepare to be "Jolliefied) it's a new word..

P@
14 of 50  -   Report This Post

mrw

21st December 2012, 14:34
Jolliefied has been around in our household for over 20 years. Our Irish setter was called, Jollie. Sadly missed.Merry Christmas.
15 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrisg

21st December 2012, 14:53
Seasons greetings to everyone. We have a great community on this Forum and long may it continue.

Leapy - thank you for your kind words
Chris

16 of 50  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

21st December 2012, 14:56
It's been a really enjoyable few months since I stumbled upon this forum. I am a great do-er of crosswords and have been for many years, but this is the first time I have tasked myself with setting clues on a regular basis (who says an old dog can't learn new tricks). It's been great!

Thanks to the regulars (and old hands) of the site for making it a comfortable experience. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas
17 of 50  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

21st December 2012, 15:08
Thanks for starting this thread emrach.

Thanks too to Noah and Ash.

It is also my first Christmas on this site and whilst I don't get on here as much as I would like, I will try to be around more in the New Year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
from
Lilacwine
18 of 50  -   Report This Post

lilacwine

21st December 2012, 15:09
Sorry Norah - I missed ther 'r' out of your name!!
19 of 50  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st December 2012, 15:55
Thanks for the mention, leapy. Have a good one!
20 of 50  -   Report This Post