CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

15th December 2012, 08:37
Many apologies about the problems you are experiencing with these pesky adverts. They are a nuisance and I am consulting Ash to see if anything can be done to move them but I'm not hopeful as Ash has nothing to do with their positioning on the site. I have also mentioned to him the point about the advert staying closed. Even though they are a nuisance to one an all, it's a very unfortunate fact of life that we need these adverts to pay for the site. I'll post again if I hear anything posiitive from Ash.
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

chrise

15th December 2012, 08:41
Thanks norah
This Lenovo one was a strange one. For about 10 minutes it kept taking over frequently and at random, but I haven't seen it since.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

15th December 2012, 09:27
hi chrise, no not disappeared, I've been attacked three times this morning on quick solve and here.
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

15th December 2012, 09:58
Even though there's a Sainsbury's Ad or a Ford Ad at the bottom, the Lenovo film just appears from nowhere and takes over.
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

rambler

15th December 2012, 10:31
I didn't mind the adverts and understand the need for them but when they started taking over I reluctantly installed Simple Adblock. If and when the new site is launched I'll uninstall the program and give it a chance.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post