CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

4th December 2012, 17:21
In addition to those I've greeted this a.m.A big 'hello' to Ari, GK, Ros and Andyc (thank you Andy).

Once more, big thank you to Tony for saving me posting my working. You've parsed 'em in full.

J

I'm off to have de big din-din now and will have a peek tonight.
21 of 30  -   Report This Post

jolan

4th December 2012, 17:22
P@ XX
22 of 30  -   Report This Post

jolan

4th December 2012, 17:24
... forgot to say Hi to Rossim.

CU ltr
23 of 30  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

4th December 2012, 17:40
Just got back again. Thanks, Jolan. I had the first four, couldn't work out 5 while driving (may have saved a life by concentrating on the road instead- don't think it would have been a very good excuse ["But you see, Officer, it was Jolan's fault."]). Great as always- really liked 1.
24 of 30  -   Report This Post

rossim

4th December 2012, 17:43
Hi Jolan,
I've had to go out this afternoon but I did manage 2 and 5. Thanks for your enjoyable clues once again. I wish I'd had more time.
25 of 30  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

4th December 2012, 17:50
Great fun again -- thank you, Jolan (at least my 3 were right) !!!
26 of 30  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

4th December 2012, 19:32
Hi Jolan

Been interactive in this forum over the past few weeks and have tried (without success) to contribute to your 5(@5). Today I am pleased to have succeeded with an answer at number 2 (my sort of era). Will continue with my weekly endeavours. Thank you for the enjoyment as there is always that d'oh! moment when the answers are revealed.
27 of 30  -   Report This Post

pastille

4th December 2012, 19:44
Hello santaslittlehelper ....so glad to have new faces joinining in the "fun"...

Xx s back Jolan
28 of 30  -   Report This Post

jolan

4th December 2012, 21:50
Just a look before logging off. Welcome SLH [your busy time-of-year is upon us again - time is sure continuing to gain pace as the apparent-time between your master's visits shortens :)]

Good night all

Bless

John
29 of 30  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

4th December 2012, 22:28
Thank you for your welcome. I will continue to observe and, hopefully, come up with some solutions to your clues (even at this busy time of year).
30 of 30  -   Report This Post