CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

simon

1st November 2009, 17:18
Hey Everyone, Just sussed it out. It is Sandra Bullock even thought the letters spell out the name of the film she starred in The Proposal! The Telegraph said that it spelled out the name of the actress yet it actually spells out the name of the film she starred in!! Thought the scary day was yesterday with Halloween?! DT have all played a cruel trick on us!! Thanks JimC and Caravaggio!! What a mare!! Cheers, Simon
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

simon

1st November 2009, 17:20
Soz, it was the Daily Telegraph that made the big mistake by misleading us all- no wonder Sheila and I were so confused!! They needed to say the film not actress or this actress starred in this film- yet nothing new with the Telegraph!! Cheers v much, Si
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

jimc

1st November 2009, 17:21
@Caravaggio Hi there! Great (?) minds always think alike (and modesty is for the meek).

JimC
13 of 17  -   Report This Post

cincinnatus

1st November 2009, 21:00
The Sunday Telegraph appear to have made an error. The picture and the answer , without doubt, is Sandra Bullock and we have been asked the wrong question
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

sheila

1st November 2009, 22:51
Thanx to u all re Sunday Telegraph Prize Crossword especially Simon who seemes to be on my wavelength - I thought that I should be in a home for the bewildered when I could make no sense of the anagram - BUT do we put the name of the actress or the film on the entry form?
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

sheila

1st November 2009, 22:54
It's my birthday so nobody enter the competition please then I can take my grumpy old man out to lunch with the winnings!
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

mary1

3rd November 2009, 16:16
Thank you all!! It was a mean trick to play on us!!!
17 of 17  -   Report This Post