CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bigbadmarty2

19th November 2012, 20:39
Good news !
21 of 28  -   Report This Post

paul

20th November 2012, 18:38
Congrats Ros! I'll be joining you in about 30 years...
22 of 28  -   Report This Post

jws

20th November 2012, 18:54
Congratulations Rosalind. I can vouch for the hours of fun. Out of the mouth of babes…
23 of 28  -   Report This Post

trotter

21st November 2012, 00:08
congrats rosalind i have one grandson and one granddaughter both in their mid twenties and one greatgranddaughter aged two and i know you will enjoy her as much as we have ours.
24 of 28  -   Report This Post

beth

21st November 2012, 00:42
many congratulations rosalind,!grandchildren
are the ultimate pleasure!i have three,so many "cuddles"to look forward to,lovely!
wonderful news,so happy for you!
lots of luv, Beth,xxxxx
25 of 28  -   Report This Post

rosalind

21st November 2012, 08:53
Thank you all again, lovely card mamya.
I was a bit reluctant the first time (not that one has any say in the matter,quite rightly) because it pushes you back a generation, but I was completely wrong. Nothing beats that little hand stealing into yours "Come on Grannie" (skinned my hand on the slide). OK, back to crosswords!
26 of 28  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

21st November 2012, 18:25
Congratulations! I had two sons and now have a granddaughter. For the first time I could buy dresses and pretty things and you'll have such fun doing the same although after a while the sea of pink plastic does make one feel slightly bilious! But...am now about to add to it with a pink bike for Christmas. Enjoy!
27 of 28  -   Report This Post

mondrian

23rd November 2012, 14:05
Many congratulations, Rosalind, on the forthcoming happy event in April. Hope they live near enough for you (or them) to pop in frequently. My grandchildren live too far away to do that unfortunately.
28 of 28  -   Report This Post