CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

26th September 2012, 17:15
Well, my short list became a very long one, with brilliant anagrams, hidden words, historical allusions, homophones & a bold Spoonerism everywhere; so I'm going to have to pick out just one, and that is sudokulover's Post Nr 18 "Sir may need A levels...", which I found reads well on top of being a not too difficult anagram.
Very well done, SL, but everybody else,too:it's been a joy "marking" despite the torture!
And I hope more than one of you will enjoy the present: funny-peculiar rather than funny-haha this time.I owe it to an English saxophonist friend back in Hamburg (thank you, Colin!). In case you get interested in Urban Sax, an enormous French sax group, there's a review of the recording to be found under "Julian Cope presents Head Heritage:Fraction sur le Temps" -- and I hope the slightly blurred visual quality of the clip will not detract from your enthusiasm! Thank you all & bye till next week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZ-uXvRpWE
31 of 43  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

26th September 2012, 17:20
Congratulations sudokulover!
32 of 43  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

26th September 2012, 17:31
Nice clue well done. See u all next week or before
33 of 43  -   Report This Post

francis

26th September 2012, 17:41
well done sudokulover
34 of 43  -   Report This Post

ab

26th September 2012, 18:24
Congratulations, Sudokulover
35 of 43  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

26th September 2012, 18:37
Congratulations, sudokulover. Quite the video, greedy kite; that's a lot of polyethylene (translation: polythene).
36 of 43  -   Report This Post

tonyw

26th September 2012, 19:03
Well done sudokulover.
37 of 43  -   Report This Post

ixion

26th September 2012, 20:02
Congrats S'lover
38 of 43  -   Report This Post

pastille

26th September 2012, 20:19
Well done Sudokulover....

...lets hear it for the girls...woowoo!

@ greedykite mmmmthe jury is out on the video. I am not adverse to a bit of sax, BUT as my 79 year old mother says " if you can't whistle it ...it's no a tune!"

...and never been a fan of bubble wrap ...well except for jumping on it.

; ) x
39 of 43  -   Report This Post

mrw

26th September 2012, 21:01
Cracking clue sudoku, well done. I'm with you on the sax music pastille.
40 of 43  -   Report This Post