CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hypercat

7th September 2012, 00:06
Love it Bullfrog lol :)
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

7th September 2012, 00:17
I don't know if I'd call my reaction "excellent", but it's quite the rousing piece. Quite a departure from the pasture pies.
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th September 2012, 00:26
Sometimes we up here in Scotland are partial to a wee Morning Roll...she says in her best Molly Weir accent.
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

les40

7th September 2012, 00:31
Well done Bullfrog,
Pastille, I had never heard of morning rolls until I got them served to me in Oban a couple of years ago. Also, sorry for inadvertently using the same anagram as you in Peer Review, I didn't realise until too late.
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th September 2012, 01:00
No probs...les...kissypoos.
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

marsha

7th September 2012, 08:39
Shared the post with family, we all laughed out loud : )
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

crosswithnought

7th September 2012, 09:20
Haha forgotten morning rolls pastille. Bullfrog, you are the perfect antidote to my stupid Facebook Grey obsessors. Passed local wool shop this week advertising '50 shades of yarn'
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

7th September 2012, 09:56
Thank you - I'm glad that you all enjoyed it (and that one or two might have learnt something new...) One of my Facebook friends commented that he thought it was totally implausible as he's never seen a Gregg's girl with slender fingers and cheekbones. For those who weren't around when I posted the first in this short series, here it is again:

As he pulled it out she shivered in anticipation, and wondered if she’d ever been as wet as this. She couldn’t stop herself looking down at it, and was slightly disappointed to see that it was much smaller than she had expected. Her eyes suddenly widened though, when, as if at the flick of a switch, it started growing in his hand -- longer and wider than she could possibly have imagined, and deepest black. He smiled nervously as he hefted it into position. ‘I hope it’s big enough,’ he murmured, ‘They only had folding umbrellas left.’

An excerpt from this summer's sure-to-be best-seller, ’Fifty Shades Of Grey Skies’
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

ixion

7th September 2012, 12:19
You have a rare talent Bullfrog, "50 shades of Greggs" seems to have inspired jamoza on Peer Review.
19 of 19  -   Report This Post