CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aldobear

26th August 2012, 17:26
I understand you may not have been aware the closing date changed, but you still haven't answered the question?
11 of 13  -   Report This Post

jazzman

27th August 2012, 08:46
Doreen is quite at liberty to ask questions on site such as this just as Aldobear is quite at liberty to do quizzes and crosswords without help.
Good luck Doreen and keep asking - not your fault the closing date had been changed.

If anyone wants to download a copy of the East Elloe Lions quiz You will find it at
http://www.quizbank.org.uk/1/post/2012/05/east-elloe-lions-quiz-may-2012.html

12 of 13  -   Report This Post

keenquizzer

27th August 2012, 10:01
But its called the crossword help forum and I dont think a lot of you realise how many quizzes you are ruining. It would help if when they did ask the gave the closing date so at least then perhaps you wouldnt help so soon
I accept this one was confusing by the change of closing date but some people are asking for help on here when there are months to go and often it is obvious they ask without trying as a bit of googling would give them the answer but why should they bother when people will do it for them
13 of 13  -   Report This Post