CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

smudgy13

15th August 2012, 11:59
Ok philip debate was maybe a strong word to use obviously did not mean to cause offence , and was more slightly annoyed rather that well pissed that daily record has some silly clues and answers , sure didn't mean to annoy the more brainy people like yourself i will try and not let it happen again .Have a good day.
21 of 26  -   Report This Post

freya

15th August 2012, 13:17
for smudgy:
My comment at post 16 was in response to andy from the 'well. I am sorry if it appeared condescending. That was certainly not my intention. Maybe I should have added a smiley, as trevor did :)
22 of 26  -   Report This Post

smudgy13

15th August 2012, 13:44
Hi freya i had no problem with your post at all so no smiley face needed , i agreed with your answer as in has been.My latest post was in reply to philip who seemed unhappy i said the few posts were a debate etc so hopefully i did not offend him to much.Have a great day and look forward to your help which i will no doubt need in the future.
23 of 26  -   Report This Post

freya

15th August 2012, 13:48
Have a great day too smudgy ;)
24 of 26  -   Report This Post

phillip

15th August 2012, 17:21
smudgy13, I am sorry if you thought I was having a go at you, I wasn't. my comment was aimed at the person who seemed to think that "been" was not only wrong but not even a proper word.
25 of 26  -   Report This Post

smudgy13

15th August 2012, 18:16
Hi philip i am glad i didn't offend you i thought you maybe thought i was being flippant calling a few posts a debate i couldn't think how to put a reply to the matter of word been .When you think about it been made sense just sometimes daily record clues and answers seem worlds apart.I look forward to any help from you in future no doubt i will need it.Enjoy your evening and thanks for your reply.
26 of 26  -   Report This Post