CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

drumbeat

6th August 2012, 15:29
Hi Andy and Smudgy,

Andy, I'd already figured out that you might be from Motherwell (or I suppose it might have been Scotlandwell or Rumblingwell) and if WATP stands for 'We Are The People'...can I deduce that you are a Glasgow Rangers fan?

Smudgy, Aberdeenshire is a very big area...what town, village, hamlet are you from...assuming it's not the 'Granite City' itself?
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

6th August 2012, 15:45
Fit like drumbeat - It could have been Bothwell. As for your deduction then 'Mibbes aye 'n Mibbes naw'. The team I support no longer play in the SPL so it might be smudgy's home town team - the PARS or it could be the Rangers. That is for me to know and you to find out. Or I might be referring to the MIGHTY 'WELL
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

smudgy13

6th August 2012, 15:45
I am originally from the 'granite city' , which is now more the mucky filthy granite city ! when i was a kid i remember the granite getting spray cleaned on union street now it just a mess it a shame , i couldnt live in a city again my husband edinburgh originally he coulndt go back to a city either.
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

6th August 2012, 15:49
Drumbeat - sorry for getting it wrong about you being from Aberdeen and smudgy from Dunfermline. Ireally do apologise!
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

6th August 2012, 16:09
Drumbeat - just remembered that Stuart McCall & the easybeats do play in the SPL. So it is either the PARS or the GERS.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post