CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mamya

1st August 2012, 17:11
spot on Rambler

An anagram (‘order’) of ‘mo[na]stic’ without (‘rejecting’) N/A (not applicable, ‘impertinent’).
11 of 21  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st August 2012, 17:12
Just checked "fifteensquared" - the blogger agrees with you both.
Thanks.
12 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st August 2012, 17:15
mine is a c&p from there.
13 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st August 2012, 17:15
Only fair to be honest.
14 of 21  -   Report This Post

rambler

1st August 2012, 17:16
I did do my bit in my noddle.
15 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st August 2012, 17:17
I am sure you did and were totally correct
16 of 21  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st August 2012, 17:31
Sorry mamya - I had no intention of accusing you of copying - I hadn't remembered the wording the blogger used.

I prefer not to look at "fifteensquared" until I have finished the crossword, as it's just about impossible to ignore the ones I ahven't got.
17 of 21  -   Report This Post

mamya

1st August 2012, 17:46
Oh I did not take it as an accusation at all Think we know each other better than that :-)
18 of 21  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st August 2012, 17:46
Excellent!
19 of 21  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

1st August 2012, 18:16
A belated thank-you to Mamya for teaching me a humorous use of c & p I didn't know! No, it wasn't much fun today without that method, was it.......I got so bored sitting in a café for 5 hours alone this afternoon while my car was being serviced & inspected that I not only finished Stephen Clarke's book "1,000 Years of Annoying tghe French" (which I found much more amusing than his "Merde" books: if only a fraction of what he relates is true, I'm in the right country at least for hating the arrogance & stupidity of local drivers here) but also constructed my own little crossword just to pass the time -- but don't worry, it's very imperfect, it's illegible, and I don't even know how to make it available to you, plus you don't deserve that kind of punishment!
Just thought I'd let you know my day could have turned out frustrating . Now back to the nosh..................
20 of 21  -   Report This Post