CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

phillip

29th July 2012, 20:27
emrach, I wasn't aware that you have to think of the clue yourself. maybe it's nicer if you do, but you don't have to.
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

29th July 2012, 20:31
I hear you Phillip -
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th July 2012, 21:41
Yes, I have recycled some of my favourites, P.S. daughter's sausage chilli ws very good!
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

rambler

30th July 2012, 09:30
Of course the clues don't have to be your own but it's nice to acknowledge the fact when you post.
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

30th July 2012, 10:09
Hi emrach, you're doing yourself a disservice - I've seen you answer things on the site (and I thought on clueless). Don't want to sound like the clue police, but it's an absolute must in cryptic clueing that the definition goes at one or other end of the clue - if you weren't aware of this then you've been doing amazingly well to get ANY answers!
rambler, thanks for the heads-up - I haven't acknowledged when my clues have been 'borrowed' - but will do from now on. Sadly I don't think I can play this afternoon, so have a good one everyone.
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

rambler

30th July 2012, 10:18
Problem is we can't really be sure our clues are 'original' - we could all dredge up some half-remembered thing. However if you've 'borrowed' a clue I think it's nice to say.
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

emrach

30th July 2012, 15:13
Thanks to JWS, Rambler and Mrs Trellis - just back on since yesterday sorry for the delayed thanks
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

30th July 2012, 15:15
We're waiting for your contribution, emrach!
18 of 18  -   Report This Post