CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

20th July 2012, 16:35
phillip,
re "has norah "outed" bernie." do you mean as one of the 7 dwarfs?

Also,i could have sworn that i made a valid observation on this thread earlier, must have forgotten to click "Add Reply"!
31 of 34  -   Report This Post

teenieleek

20th July 2012, 16:49
pastille, once in a twee tearomm my young son pointed to the sugar bowl and asked "what's that?" His grandma replied "tongs" and before my brain could stop my mouth "ya bas" fell from my lips into a hushed room.
32 of 34  -   Report This Post

phillip

20th July 2012, 16:50
trevor, couldn't help wondering why he had been written to about impersonation things. I couldn't recall him being impersonated!

I've had a chat with Norah about the new nacht und nebel decree. bottom line was she thought it was insulting to her. I suppose it was a bit - by association. apparently, honest perception and comment is considered insulting by some. hard to see me sticking around much longer at this rate.

33 of 34  -   Report This Post

pastille

20th July 2012, 17:16
@teenieleek...seriously funny. I can empathise because believe it or not my mouth is often ahead of brain.

@ trevor...my innocent boasting about mugging slugs has also disappeared. Did not realise the slugs were "tuning in"...strange!

34 of 34  -   Report This Post